Main advantages of the STOP WEEVIL trap
- It is EASY TO INSTALL with no need to bury it, simply place it on the ground; and it will remain fixed thanks to its three spikes which, when in contact with the terrain, provide stability and anchorage.
- The EXCLUSIVE system of articulated ramps with rough surfaces facilitates the entry and ascent inside the trap and enables it to adjust to rugged terrains.
EASY TO TRANSPORT
- Where required, just grip it by the knob on top.
- It can be displaced and cover the same territorial extension with half of traps.
DESIGN OF THE DOME AND DROP EDGE
- The exclusive DESIGN OF THE DOME offers protection by ensuring that the capture area is not affected by water, soil or plant debris which could get inside, thus enabling the walls of the insect drop receptacle to be kept clean and preventing adult specimens from getting out again.
- The DROP EDGE IS 10 cm FROM THE GROUND and protected by a dome which prevents remains of leaves, plants or soil from falling inside as has happened up to now, which reduced its trapping efficacy. This is very important in plantations with sprinkler irrigation since the design of STOP-WEEVIL prevents water from flooding the collection receptacle.
These advantages include lower maintenance costs, greater ease of use and a greater number of captures.